Saturday, March 27, 2010

Couple double do?



Couple should wear the same things so they say,

Do you think so?

It’s the same concept whether should twins wear the same clothes?

I don’t think so.

But very often my GF and I do so just for the fun of it.

Hehe!! (",)



On our 21st birthday,

My parents bought this couple watch for us.

Really unexpected.

How cool is that!

Haha!

We really like it.

Now I have two watches.

One black and round, one white the square.

I’ll cherish them both for sure.




"Whenever I look into your eyes,
With that gorgeous smile beneath that lies,
I can't stop wishing time could fly,
And bring me back to your arms tonight."




"As I wear it on my right hand,
I feel that our love is in the air,
Of which no man can understand,
The love that flows from deep within."
~andrewzj.~

2 comments: