Saturday, September 4, 2010

1825th



It’s feels like a century long,

Since I wrote something here.

Gosh, time flies and things change.

But my feelings for her,

Is the only one thing that remains the same.

Well I read her blog and was blew away.

My heart just stopped,

Or maybe skipped a beat or so.

It suddenly felt so warm in my heart,

Despite the shivering night so cold.

Her words just flew a few thousand miles

And pierced through my heart.

I literally can feel her right beside me.


You are 2 and a half hours ahead of me.

So you win.

Haha!


But no matter what, you will always be my baby.

I will love you still the same, even if one day pigs can fly,

Or if the sun hits the moon,

I’ll be there for you.



Well I have too much to say,

But just wanna highlight 10 things on this special day.






10. I will give thanks to God for giving me the best patner in my life, which is no one but YOU.





9. I enjoy every moment and everything I do with you. As long you are by my side.



8. I love all the little things you do and every huge things you gave me.




7. I promise not to hurt you and take care of you till the end.





6. I will cherish you and look at you like no one would on this planet.




5. I will carry you when you fall and give you all the support you need.



4. Together, we will look forward. Never backwards. I will take your hand and lead you on.




3. From the very 1st present until forever, my heart is your NO.1 present.




2. I will bring you anywhere and feed you anything.LOL!




1. I will never forget how I first saw you and fell in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment