Tuesday, March 23, 2010

When you make the wrong call




Boooom!!! @#$%^&

It came like a bomb.

Like a crashing of a plane.

We were both stunned.

Like in DOTA.

Shocked and held back.

Walau-eh!

‘You gotta be kidding me’

Was my first reaction.



But you were strong.

You didn’t gave excuses.

You didn’t ran away.

You stood firm and wanted to solve it like a man.

But I know deep inside you are very sad.

Regret and upset.


It was never your fault.

I too, have a burden to share.

It’s too heavy for either of us to bare alone.

Thanks for being who you are.

By being so remarkable and responsible.

I never met any girl such wonderful as you.

And I’m so proud that you are mine.

So grateful that you are on my side.

Sharing the pain inside.



I can’t say I didn’t know.

Maybe it just slipped my mind.

As I have so much to read and study here.

And my brain just overflowed and it went out of my mind.

I know it’s a lame excuse.

But I’m not running away from it.

So bring it on.




“A fool repeats his wrongs,

And hides when the night is long,

We went wrong but will be strong,

And deal with this storm like an easy song.



Mxxxs is such a big company,

But charges international calls like crazy.

We carelessly fell into it stupidly,

Not knowing it would be so costly,

And now we have to pay like a monkey”




p/s: Attention to all long-distance-lovers be careful when you call internationally. Don’t follow me. Peace!!



No comments:

Post a Comment