Monday, March 22, 2010

monster into your sweet-heart



There she goes again.
Wanting this wanting that.
Want to pangsai or eat moi.
Demanding she definitely is.
But you managed to take care of her so well.
You changed her into a fairy,
who makes you happy and merry.
She cried when you went back to uni.
This shows how much she misses you.
maybe more than me.
hehe!
NEVER!!
NO WAY!!
She will never win.
I miss you the most k?
XOXO



"Cheeky yet adorable is she,
Naughty but cute she will always be,
When her mum is not in honeybee,
You are the one who brings her to wee wee,
And makes her sleep tide at night,
Even though your studies are tight,
You sacrifice your time and might,
To show her your love and light,
And that's more than a child could ask for at her time."


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear, u are definitely a better blogger than me...
    I enjoy reading every post that u posted (maybe they are all related to me) heehehe
    I'm ur No.1 fanzzzzzzzzz ^^

    ReplyDelete